Frequently Asked Questions
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Credit & debit card
- Bank Deposit
2. How much is your shipping fee?
- Metro Manila shipping (medium packages) – P95
- Metro Manila shipping (large packages) – P110
- Provincial shipping via LBC – rates may vary
3. How long does it take for orders to be processed?
While all our dresses are on hand, our dolls are on a made-to-order basis.
We are dealing with a huge volume of orders this holiday season. Therefore, we'll be requiring 5-7 days production period before items are shipped.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE ORDERING HANDMADE ITEMS, which means production of dresses and dolls take longer to make than their mass-produced counterparts.
4. What are your shipping schedules?
We ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays only. We don’t ship on holidays. You will be notified via email once items have been shipped, including tracking details.
5. Do you accept rush orders?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate rush orders at the moment due to our limited capacity.
6. How long should I wait for my orders?
Our partner courier Ninjavan will ship your orders within 1 to 2 days for Metro Manila addresses and 3-5 days for provincial addresses.
However, deliveries may be delayed due to current quarantine restrictions. We would appreciate your kind consideration regarding this matter.
7. How long is the waiting time for pre-order items?
Pre-order items, including our Everyday Princess collection, are typically 2-3 weeks in the making. Please refer to the product pages and Instagram posts for delivery announcements and details.
For December 2021 orders, we will start shipping your packages between 15th and 18th of December, 2021.
8. How can I contact Iyayoo?
If you have questions, customization requests and other concerns, you can fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also message us directly on Facebook and Instagram.